Monday, March 14, 2011

Photographic Evidence That I Really Live Here

Success!  Through the valiant efforts of AH, I finally have a phone, and by extension, a camera!  My first subject today was my beloved Montsouris Park and some other places of note in our neighborhood.  Please enjoy, and consider this a supplement to my earlier post on the subject.

Our view of the park from our window

Mila and Natalie!  The Black Swans!

Pastoral Sexy-times

My favorite view of the park

Our house, in the middle of the street...

Our favorite boulangerie.  Why, might you ask?

Because they make the kind of bread that most consistently induces what AH and I call an "Aunt Cheri moment," in honor of his Aunt Cheri, a woman who appreciates all the best things in life, especially great food.  An "Aunt Cheri moment" might more commonly be thought of as a "foodgasm." 

More pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment