Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nous Allons au les Etats-Unis!

Bon soir, my lovely friends.  And so I must take another brief absence from you, as AH and I are returning to the States for a short period to witness the nuptials of two dear friends.  You might hear from me if I feel compelled to be opinionated in a more public forum, and I may or may not decide to do an entry under the influence of sweet, sweet bourbon.  Or I may choose to just spend the time with friends and family.  So if you don't hear from me, I am in a hot dog/nacho cheese coma, spending time with my favorite people, and I will be back to (FrenchyFrench) business as usual on June 7th.  Until then, stay safe, and if I don't write about it soon, remind me to tell you about the time a little French boy peed on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment